Simple Referral Program Certification
I confirm that I am an independent contractor and I have signed a Primerica Independent Business Application. I hereby apply for enrollment in the Primerica Mortgage Simple Referral Program. I understand that if I am approved to participate in the Primerica Mortgage Simple Referral Program, I must comply with all applicable laws and regulations as specified in my Independent Business Application and the Primerica Canada Referral Programs Policy.
The Primerica Mortgage Simple Referral Program is offered to current and prospective clients by Primerica Representatives (life licensed representatives, mutual fund licensed representatives and/or unlicensed representatives) through Primerica’s approved mortgage partners. Representatives can make simple client mortgage referrals provided they are in compliance with the above cited requirements. Specifically, the role of the representative is limited to the activities set out below:
Role of the Representative
- Representatives can only make simple referrals to clients for mortgages through their unique representative URL link, which contains important disclosures regarding the referral arrangement.
- The URL link must be provided to the client at the time of the referral and before any account opening.
- Representatives cannot be involved in furthering the sale of a mortgage, including the completion of a loan application or any other related documentation.
- Representatives are prohibited from holding themselves out as mortgage brokers or soliciting and giving advice on mortgages for the purposes of the Primerica Mortgage Referral Program.
- Representatives cannot in any way advertise mortgage services whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the use of sign(s) or notice(s), nor can the Representatives advertise that they are a mortgage broker or an individual who buys, sells, places or refinances mortgages.
- Representatives cannot make promises to prospective borrowers that they will be eligible for a mortgage loan, guarantee an interest rate or amount of any loan, or offer a mortgage loan or any other loan, as a direct means to the client’s acquisition of any other Primerica financial product or service.
- Representatives cannot involve another mortgage broker or a non-Primerica company in Primerica’s Mortgage Simple Referral Program.
- Representatives can only populate information into the Financial Needs Analysis if it is provided to them directly by the client. Representatives are prohibited from obtaining information directly from our mortgage strategic partners about a client’s potential mortgage loan.
My electronic signature below serves as my Application for Enrollment in Primerica’s Mortgage Simple Referral Program and acknowledgement that I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Independent Business Application and the Primerica Canada Referral Programs Policy.
I understand that this is a simple referral program operating within regulations and that I am in no way selling or advising with regards to mortgages.
Please click below to authenticate your email and finish the registration process.